August 20, 2014



My dear friends,

Hello.

I decided I am going to move to the Aegean coast of Turkey.
 

I am very excited about this new chapter in my life. I have been in Australia for 21 years, which I have loved. I have grown here, painted here, found my love here. Australia will always be my darling. The country accepted me for who I am, and it has made me a more free minded person. What a country!
 

But at the same time I miss my home country, which is Turkey. Every year I miss my mum more. I miss my sisters, my friends.

I will live on the Datça Peninsula. For how long? Who knows.
 

“Nevo” is my nick name. Most of my Turkish friends call me Nevo. So here is my journey guys. “nevo datca”
 

My heart is full of love, excitement and hope for all beauty and good things. But at the same time, I am scared. Scared of being so far, for such a long time. But hey! I already bought my ticket, rented the studio and I am going New chapter, new journey. So Time is Now! I always believe that. Love you all!

https://www.facebook.com/nevodatca

5 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

All the BEST to you!

nevin said...

Thank you Sue :)

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Dear Nevin,
Wishing you the most exciting time ahead of you and many happy times spent with your family, friends, painting, swimming, eating, dancing and walking !!!!
Sending lots of love to you from the UK. XXXX

nevin said...

Dear Jacqueline,
I hope you can come and visit me in Old Datca one day. It is really beautiful place. Lots of love to you from Datca!! xxxx

maggie said...

Dear Nevin ... Wishing you all that is wonderful in your next adventure ... Please share your story with us as it unfolds. Lots of love... Maggie