October 19, 2013


    My solo show in Adelaide "Love Will Save Me" just finished. All good. And I just miss my blog   and like to share some of the photos from my show with you..


 "Love will save me" by Nevin Hirik 122 x 122 cm Acrylic on linen 2013.



    "Bo'ee (Come with Me)" by Nevin hirik 96.5 x 122 cm, Acrylic on linen 2013. (SOLD)


   "I opened my heart and let you in" by Nevin Hirik, 51 x 51 cm, Acrylic on linen 2013 (SOLD)



    "Child WIthin" by Nevin Hirik 34 x 59 cm Acrylic on linen 2013. (SOLD)


 
   "Distance" by Nevin Hirik 34 x 59 cm Acrylic on linen 2013. (SOLD)


ART IMAGES GALLERY
32 Parade Norwood South Australia 5067

Tel: (08) 8363 0806 
Email: info@artimagesgallery.com.au 

3 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Your pieces are beautiful Nevin and, it's so good to see you posting your wonderful paintings. { hope that the Bush fires aren't affecting you } XXXX

Anonymous said...

heyecanlandım postu görünce :) tebrik ederim, ben de çok özledim sizin resimlerinizi, en büyük ilhamımsınız :) sevgiler..

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I really Like your art work! Kudos to YOU!